Drawn Together: Star Wars is a Star Wars parody of Drawn Together.
- Captain Skywalker - (Played by Captain Hero; Parody on Luke Skywalker) The main protagonist of the story and the hero who's supposed to save the galaxy.
- Ham Solo - (Played by Spanky Ham; Parody on Han Solo) The other guy who eventually joins Captain Skywalker in his quest to save the galaxy.
- The Darth Producer - (Played by The Jew Producer, Parody on Darth Vader) The evil main villain of the story. He wants to take over the entire galaxy with the Death Star of David.
- Princess Cleah - (Played by Princess Clara, Parody on Princess Leah) The princess that has been kidnapped by The Darth Producer.
- Foxxy Calrissian - (Played by Foxxy Love, Parody on Lando Calrissian) A former small-time criminal wh…
Read more >
Has anyone noticed how in some season 3 episodes, the characters of the show started addressing Wooldoor as "Wooldoorf?" What is up with that?Read more >
Comedy Central has received multiple people buying the DVDs and merchandise of Drawn Together so they have decided to renew it for a fourth season.
- God Dammit, I hate you!: The housemates are all depressed because of how they lost Munchkin Mouse in the previous episode, so they decide to try and get a new housemate to replace him. They find a pony named Butterbean who is a parody on one of the My Little Ponies. While she is a good new housemate, she attracts millions of bronies from around the world to watch their show and obsess over her. They receive tons of creepy stalker-like fan mail from butthurt full grown virgins who keep wanting to see more of her. The other housemates are annoyed by this and have to end it by redoing the American …
Read more >