Drawn Together: The Uncensored Soundtrack is a CD containing music from the series, released in conjunction with The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie!. It was made available for digital download on April 19, 2010 and then released into stores on April 20th, the same day as the movie.
The album carries a parental warning label due to profanity. No edited version is available.
Listen to the samples on amazon.com
All songs are written by Eban Schletter except as noted. Songs without a listed singer are not sung in character.
For a full list of all songs that appeared in the series, see Music in Drawn Together.
- 1. One House - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by the cast
- 2. Black Chick's Tongue (Eban Schletter, Dave Jeser, Matt Silverstein, Jon Kimmel) - "Hot Tub" - Sung by Clara and Foxxy
- 3. La La Labia - "Clara's Dirty Little Secret" - Sung by Foxxy
- 4. Bully Song (Eban Schletter, Dave Jeser, Matt Silverstein, Erik Sommers) - "Requiem for a Reality Show" - Sung by Clara and Wooldoor
- 5. S**t Sandwich - "The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist, Part II" - Sung by the cast minus Toot
- 6. Sunshine - "The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist, Part II"
- 7. Board Of Education (Eban Schletter, Dave Jeser, Matt Silverstein, Elijah Aron) - "Foxxy vs. the Board of Education" - Sung by the Board of Education
- 8. God Is Watching - "Clum Babies" - Sung by the Veggie Fables
- 9. Crashy Smashy - "Captain Hero's Marriage Pact" - Sung by Foxxy
- 10. Fire The Load - "Foxxy vs. the Board of Education" (mistakenly labeled as Xandir's version, which is track 20)
- 11. Ling Ling Theme - Various Episodes
- 12. Suck My Taint (Eban Schletter, Cree Summer) - The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! - Sung by the Suck My Taint Girl
- 13. Being A Hero - Previously unreleased. A vague lyrical pastiche of "Superman (It's Not Easy)". Originally written for "Little Orphan Hero", if clearance for the latter song wasn't acquired. 
- 14. Drunk A** B***h - "Captain Hero's Marriage Pact" - Sung by Foxxy's former bandmates
- 15. Lady Luck - "Ghostesses in the Slot Machine"
- 16. Ling Ling [house mix] - "Clum Babies".
- 17. Make A Point Land - The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! - Appears in the ending credits
- 18. Sweetcake Uber Alles - "The One Wherein There Is a Big Twist, Part II" - Sung by the Sweetcakes
- 19. Daisy-Hero (Traditional, arranged by Eban Schletter) - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by Captain Hero
- 20. Fire The Load Xandir - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by Xandir
- 21. Honey Ham - "A Tale of Two Cows"
- 22. I Wonder Why - "Hot Tub"
- 23. Labia Unplugged - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by Foxxy and Clara
- 24. Ling Ling Sexy - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by Ling-Ling
- 25. Munchkin Mouse Song - None, but refers to a character introduced in "American Idol Parody Clip Show"; possibly a deleted song from that episode. It is sung by Munchkin Mouse to the tune of the show's theme song.
- 26. Scummabuma - "Lost in Parking Space, Part Two" - Sung by Xandir, Ernie, and Nathan.
- 27. Some Black Chick's Tongue [redux] (Eban Schletter, Dave Jeser, Matt Silverstein, Jon Kimmel) - "American Idol Parody Clip Show" - Sung by Wooldoor
- 28. DT Babies - "Drawn Together Babies" - Sung by the baby versions of the housemates
- 29. Ewoki Suck - "Xandir and Tim, Sitting in a Tree" - Sung by the Ewoks
- 30. Face the Balls - "Charlotte's Web of Lies" - Sung by Captain Hero
- 31. Implanted Memories - "Toot Goes Bollywood" - Sung by Phat Allen and his Junkyard Pals
- 32. On A Pizza - "A Tale of Two Cows"
- 33. Pledging Days - "Freaks & Greeks" - Sung by Captain Hero, Georgina Georgiopolis, the Pink Ladies, and the T-Birds.
- 34. Ling Ling [dance mix] - None, remix of Ling-Ling's theme. Possibly intended to be used in "Charlotte's Web of Lies".
- 35. Yeah OK [party demo] "Hot Tub" - Pastiche of Usher's popular single "Yeah!"
- 36. Weener Song - "Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!"
- Ling-Ling's battle song appears four times overall, while "Ling-Ling's Lament" (from "Gay Bash") is mysteriously absent.
- "Black Chick's Tongue" contains slightly different lyrics than those that appeared in the episode. The line "And we've only just begun" (the line that appeared in the version from "Hot Tub") is changed to "Oh yeah, Foxxy's getting some". Wooldoor's version of the song uses the former line, suggesting that the version on the CD is the original version and the one in "Hot Tub" is the changed version.
- The CD version of "S**t Sandwich" is a different recording from the one featured in the episode. The version on the soundtrack album is longer, with some of the lines being sung by different characters than sang them in the episode.
- "Sunshine", "Drunk A** B***h", "Lady Luck" and "Implanted Memories" are all longer in their soundtrack versions than they were in the episode.
- No licensed songs are included on the album. This is likely the reason why Toot's version of "A Moment Like This" and Spanky's version of "I Wanted You To Know" are excluded; they are the only songs from "American Idol Parody Clip Show" not to be included on the album.
- In addition to "Ling-Ling's Lament", other original songs which are not included on the album include "This Is Our Version" from "Dirty Pranking No. 2", "Judge Fudge" from "The Lemon-AIDS Walk", "You'll Really Love Being Abandoned Here" from "Alzheimer's That Ends Well", and "Happy Stupid Kid Show Theme" from "Wooldoor Sockbat's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicultural Roundtable!".
- Toot and Spanky are the only characters who do not have songs of their own on the album. Toot's only appearances on the album are in the group songs "One House" and "Drawn Together Babies". Spanky's only appearances are in the same two songs and "S**t Sandwich". Princess Clara does not have a solo song, but she is part of several duets; she also sings most of "Bully Song" by herself (Wooldoor only sings a few lines) and has a slightly larger role than the others in "Shit Sandwich".
- The Amazon version lists 37 tracks instead of 36; it mistakenly includes a song called "Spanky Bongos", which does not actually appear on the album. Additionally, certain tracks are titled slightly differently.