|Charlotte the Babysitter|
|Drawn Together Character|
|Full Name||Charlotte the Babysitter|
|Voiced by||Kath Soucie|
Charlotte is a girl who appears to be somewhere in her 20s. She wears a pink buttoned shirt and blue pants. Her face is rarely seen in the show but it was seen when she was accidentally killed by the Drawn Together babies via brocking her neck with a toy. She survived somehow or apparently came back to life while being attempted to be drowned by Foxxy Love, Toot Braunstein and Wooldoor Sockbat at the Drawn Together's house pool. Fortunately, Toot appeared with gardener scissors and cut her fingers, leaving her to drown an die once and for all. Despite this, in "American Idol Parody Clip Show", she was briefly seen in the audience and her face was seen perfectly in tact where she was shown to have blue eyes and blonde hair that she wears in a ponytail with a pink ponytail holder.
Charlotte is a very rude and cruel girl who doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself. There are no limits to her cruelty as she is seen occasionally swearing at babies and making death threats to them as well as cheating on her boyfriend with other guys, proving she Charlotte is a child abusing bully and a slut who apparently has no regret for what she does. She can however, do a good job at pretending she's nice in order to get what she wants. She pretended to be nice in order to get a job as a babysitter for the Drawn Together Babies, but as soon as Mrs. Drawn Together left, she threatened them to stay in their rooms.
- "Hi Drawn Together Babies."
- "Listen up you little bastards! My boyfriend Chad Huffington, heir to the Huffington pants fortune is coming over so you assholes had better shut the hell up and stay in your fucking rooms!"
- "Spoken like a true ass kissing adopted homo."
- "Hey dickwads! I thought I told you to - Whoa, whoa, whooaaaa!" (Last quote before death)
- "GAAAAAH!!! UGH! UGH! AAAAAH!!!!!" (When she was revealed to still be alive while she was drowning. This was her last dialogue before her final and official death)
- It may be possible that Charlotte is a parody on Vicky from The Fairly Odd Parents. Although she looks nothing like her, Charlotte is still an evil babysitter who hates the kids she babysits and would even torture them, which matches up perfectly with that of Vicky's.
- She is the second character in the show to be named "Charlotte." The first being the spider named Charlotte from the episode "Charlotte's Web of Lies". Both Charlottes ended up being killed by the Drawn Together cast.