Drawn Together: Star Wars is a Star Wars parody of Drawn Together.
- Captain Skywalker - (Played by Captain Hero; Parody on Luke Skywalker) The main protagonist of the story and the hero who's supposed to save the galaxy.
- Ham Solo - (Played by Spanky Ham; Parody on Han Solo) The other guy who eventually joins Captain Skywalker in his quest to save the galaxy.
- The Darth Producer - (Played by The Jew Producer, Parody on Darth Vader) The evil main villain of the story. He wants to take over the entire galaxy with the Death Star of David.
- Princess Cleah - (Played by Princess Clara, Parody on Princess Leah) The princess that has been kidnapped by The Darth Producer.
- Foxxy Calrissian - (Played by Foxxy Love, Parody on Lando Calrissian) A former small-time criminal wh…
Read more >
take a look who makes a guest appearance today and tomorrow in the Daily strip... http://joeturd.comRead more >
Has anyone noticed how in some season 3 episodes, the characters of the show started addressing Wooldoor as "Wooldoorf?" What is up with that?Read more >
Where can i find the music that is used between Foxxy and Captain Hero before Spanky interropts them persuading him to play the feces prank in Mexican't Buy Me Love?Read more >
Comedy Central has received multiple people buying the DVDs and merchandise of Drawn Together so they have decided to renew it for a fourth season.
- God Dammit, I hate you!: The housemates are all depressed because of how they lost Munchkin Mouse in the previous episode, so they decide to try and get a new housemate to replace him. They find a pony named Butterbean who is a parody on one of the My Little Ponies. While she is a good new housemate, she attracts millions of bronies from around the world to watch their show and obsess over her. They receive tons of creepy stalker-like fan mail from butthurt full grown virgins who keep wanting to see more of her. The other housemates are annoyed by this and have to end it by redoing the American …
Read more >
I really kept wondering who might this character be, found in Lost in Parking Space, Part Two, next to Hagaar the horrible, as its full face cannot be iddentified, i couldn't possibly recognize him.Read more >
Can anyone tell me where I can watch the 'original' pilot? Not Hot Tub, but the really bad pilot.Read more >
I'm looking for the name of the music that plays during episode 7 in season 2 ("Supernanny"). The song plays around 17 minutes into the episode where Ling-Ling gives a speech infront of all the Asians. I'm sure I've heard it from something else but can't remember what exactly. I tried searching for the answer but found nothing, so if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks.Read more >
This is a special episode in season 4. The Jew Producer has a new challenge for them which is to preform in a singing program on television. The housemates first were a bit suspicious about it since last time they did that they got cancelled but decided to do it anyway. All the housemates have to preform a solo act on stage of an already excisting song.
- Jew Producer
- Simon Cowell (American Idol)
- Simon Fuller (X-Factor)
- John de Mol (The Voice of Holland)
In order of how they won including the song they sang.
- Princess Clara: Avril Lavigne - Almost Alice
- Destiny Spring: Within Temptation - Faster
- Wooldoor Sockbat: David Glen Eisley - Sweet Victory
- Ling-Ling: Death Note Opening 2
- Foxxy Love: The Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha ft. Busta Rhymes
- Xandir Wifflebot…
Read more >
The new season continues on the events of the first three seasons. After the show's cancellation the cast returned back to their homeland and lived their normal lives again. But they all have been sad since they left the Drawn Together House. Now after 5 years the head of Comedy Central died and got replaced by a new head who watched the show and decided to make a fourth season. So Jew Producer got the task to gather all the cast members and start a new season with three new housemates.
- Captain Leslie Hero, Superhero (28): A sociopathic, chauvinistic, perverted, antiheroic, pansexual, and lecherous parody of Superman and other superheroes, with a visual style taken from the cartoons of Bruce Timm and Max Fleischer. Being primarily macho, he is p…
Read more >
Foxy, Xandir, Captain Hero, Clara, Ling-Ling, Wooldoor, and Spanky all return to live in the newly-rebuilt house, along with 4 (later 3) new housemates. The animation style remains how it was in the first three seasons. The intro for season 4 is the same one from season 3, only with Piper, Pucker, and Maya added before the title card, and the Clips are slightly shorter (and Fran in place of Toot for the first 3 episodes). The show keeps it's TV-MA rating (though in syndication, reruns are heavily censored, toning it down to a TV-14 rating). Toot returns in the third episode. Season 4 willl premiere worldwide.
- Princes Clara (voiced by Tara Strong): Age 20. A racist and homophobic spoof of the Disney Princesses. She often gets into fights with…
Read more >
Please, if you are going to watch the move, do not download it illegally. Buy it or rent it. Comedy Central will probably be judging based on DVD sales whether or not to take the series any further. If we all pitch in, we can make the difference. Tom Gatti 23:43, April 17, 2010 (UTC)Read more >
1 ling ling
8 claraRead more >
Check it out! I created, and wiki-linked and did what I had to. (Oh, Timmy. Mommy misses you.) --Mrfreakyinastar 22:55, January 1, 2010 (UTC)Read more >
I'm new here, and there is a piece of music from the series that I really like and wish to own.
Its the music that plays when, the housemates are stapling the paper about the suicidal guy on the telephone pole, It plays when Captain Hero and Xander are sitting in the bathtub with the wind up ducky, and when Xander & Spanky are playing in the medical waste dump. I really like it, It sounds like a piece of APM stock music that would have been used in Ren & Stimpy or SpongeBob.
Any help would be appreciated
--Deetfeet 18:20, December 23, 2009 (UTC)Read more >